November 01, 2005

Library Of Liberty



Some of you may have noticed that the above picture appeared as a dead link on my sidebar a few weeks ago under the title, Library of Liberty. It's now up and ready to go. This is a seperate page I've been working on for a little while now. It's a collection of various online resources; none of it being my original content. What I've done is scour the internet for sites that have made the entire texts of certain books and essays available for free and then I've linked to them. It's still a work in progress and I'll be adding new things as I find stuff that is noteworthy. It's basically just a portal to free, online versions of some of the best works out there on liberty, government, capitalism, socialism, anarchism, economics, etc. There are some great advantages to using digital media (books, essays, etc). They can be searched for specific topics, word combinations or exact quotes using a browser's edit function. Also, the ability to copy and paste straight from the document can be very handy. Like I said, it's just in its beginning stages but hopefully it will be useful to some of you.