Fascinating Site
This isn't the kind of thing I normally post about, but I thought I would let everyone know what I found. If you haven't been to Caedes.net you should check it out. I always have trouble finding nice looking wallpaper for my computer. This site has more great photographs and computer generated images than I could ever use. It's an online community of artists and photographers who are trying to get some exposure for their work. There are lots of large, beautiful photographs, in brilliant color and all free. There are no annoying downloads or terms to agree to. Just click the image and set it as your wallpaper. Or just save it for later. New stuff is constantly being added and the database is fully searchable by keyword and topic so you can find just what you want. They have tons of categories but their nature photography sections are my favorite. If you're looking for some great photography or a nice-looking new wallpaper, I highly recommend it.
<< Home